When you build a house, consider the direction it faces. Northeast is the most favorable for the north, whereas Southeast is better for the south. But, how do these orientations affect your house? How about the North East? You might want to consider relocating. But before you do, it’s important to understand the pros and cons of each type of Vastu placement.
Building a house in a northeast-facing direction can have several benefits. The house’s main entrance should be in the NE, so the occupants of the home will not have to walk across a crowded room or worry about getting lost. Another benefit of a northeast-facing house is that it can be considered a prime location for a business, as the main entrance is typically north-facing. If you’re interested in learning more about the benefits of a northeast-facing house Vastu, read on!
Northeast Vastu Tips
- The main door and main gate should be placed in the auspicious zone. It is not advisable to place a staircase in the southwest part of the house. It can make the home financially unstable.
- The stairs must not be placed in the northeast part of the house. This is to avoid negativity in the house.
- Never place stairs opposite the main entrance as they can prevent the free circulation of energy.
- For the house to have positive energy, light blue, and white colors are the best choices for walls.
- Having an aquarium or fountain near the entrance will add harmony to the family.
- Never place a dustbin or shoe rack at the entrance. It is best to have a decorative plant or aquarium in the northeast corner
- You should not place the main entrance door in the 6th Pada because this is the direction associated with sickness and wealth.
- The kitchen should also not be located on the northeast side of the house.
- Make sure to avoid placing any toilet, staircase, or the big tree in the NE corner of the house.
- The slope of a north-facing plot should be north-facing, and it is also important to keep out clutter and dirt in the northern direction.
- Children born in north-facing houses are fortunate as the planet Jupiter helps them with higher studies and knowledge.
- You can also place a statue of Buddha on the northeast wall. A Buddha statue represents enlightenment and inner peace.
- You can also hang beautiful paintings and portraits of Gods on the northeast wall. Nevertheless, you should make sure to avoid installing any heavy objects or statues in the northeast.
- Avoid placing trash bins, dustbins, or other items in the NE corner of your house. You also have to be careful about the direction of wastewater.
- Septic tanks and toilets should be located away from the main entrance. This is because these areas contain very negative energies, which should be kept away.
Northeast facing House Elevation Plans
Northeast-facing house elevation plans should have windows, doors, and balconies which can be open. If possible, avoid putting tree branches or lamp posts on the northeast side. Windows, especially those on the north-east side, should be made of clear glass, as they are believed to attract positive energy. If windows are needed, consider installing fixed glass. South-facing openings can be shielded with stone or glass. Pyramidal-shaped windows and doors are also a good choice for such houses.
If the land slopes inwards, the northeast property line should never be higher than the rest of the property. It’s okay to have the northeast property line as a slope unless it’s completely flat. Otherwise, a northeast-facing house elevation plan should be on a downward slope. The same applies to north-east, south-west, and east-facing sites.
A home built on the North-East axis will have a northeast elevation. The north elevation will have a north-east orientation, meaning the view from the entrance door will be to the north. The south elevation will be the opposite. The southeast axis, on the other hand, will have a southwest inclination. If the south-east axis points to the west, the north-east axis will be in the north-east direction.
A dual-east-facing house plan will look like two flats in one drawing. It will have a kitchen and dining area in the southeast and a living room and bedroom in the northeast. The southwest-northwest axis, meanwhile, has a bedroom with an attached toilet. Likewise, the northwest-southwest axis will have a kid’s bedroom, bathroom, and hallway.
When planning a north-east-facing house, Vastu principles should be taken into account. The main entrance should be located in the fifth Pada. The northeast axis should not have a staircase opposite the main entrance as this causes easy entry and exit. The northeast axis should have shorter walls compared to the other sides. Similarly, the northeast axis must be oriented in the direction of the pooja room.
A northeast-facing plot is considered to be the most desirable location for all types of construction. Due care must be taken in the interior construction, such as the placement of the furniture. Regardless of the style of the house, the location of the plot plays a large role in the energy of the occupants. As the main door faces the north, it should be larger than all other entrances. The master bedroom should face south-east or west.
A north-east-facing house elevation plan should avoid red, maroon, or yellow colors. The main entrance should be on the northeast. It is also best to avoid placing stairs and the kitchen in the northeast direction. Also, the main door should not be in the sixth pada. A northeast-facing house elevation plan should avoid putting underground tanks or septic tanks in the northeast corner.
Lastly, the north-east-facing house plan should include a living room and a study room. If the house is large enough, it will be ideal for a family.
More About Northeast
In addition to its positive influence on women, a north-facing house is highly auspicious for women. Women who live in such a home are generally seen to be leadership-worthy and successful.
A house that faces the northeast is said to be blessed with divine energy. The northeast is also known as the Ishanya Corner and is the best spot for a home. A house facing the northeast will have the best chances of attracting home buyers. And it will sell for the highest prices. And this is because people are attracted to properties with a northeast-facing location. In fact, research shows that the northeast-facing houses sell the fastest and for the highest prices.
Because Northeast-facing houses attract wealth and prosperity, it is recommended that you consult a Vastu expert before purchasing a property. Incorrect Vastu can result in wealth loss and hinder your life in general. To avoid these risks, consult a reputed Vastu expert and make sure that your house has proper alignment with the direction of the sun. This can ensure a prosperous future. With proper Vastu calculations, you can make sure that your house is a great investment.
A northeast-facing house must follow Vastu rules. A master bedroom should be located in the southwest while the kitchen and pooja room should be located in the southeast. Moreover, a living room in the north of a northeast-facing house will enhance the positive vibes in the area. Lastly, a staircase opposite the main entrance should be avoided. A staircase in the northeast is an easy way into the home but should be avoided in the northwest.